Posted to rec.woodworking
Ivan Vegvary[_2_] Ivan Vegvary[_2_] is offline

Default CAUTION !! HF Multifunction Tool

Can you be more specific? I've used Dremel blades on my HF tool with no
problem.

The Dremel blade has a large mounting hole in the center that is the
same diameter as the HF. However the outer circle of 'locating holes'
are on a smaller radius. I solved the problem by taking a tiny file
and elongating the locating holes until they become slots. Only did 3
holes 90° apart because the Dremel blade is not a full circle. Works
fine, however no better - no worse then the HF blade. Just more
expensive and smaller.

Ivan Vegvary