Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The $4K Wood Shop

*Any
suggestions or comments on my selections below?

1. I would look at the Grizzly dust collection and see if you can get
some more suck for the same or similar buck.

2. I don't see an air compressor or any guns listed. I'd say a Harbor
Freight $150 air compressor. A few reels of hose from HF also and some
fittings. Setup 2 or 3 outlets at different points in the shop. and a
few quality staple and brad nailers. I have a bostich 18 gague nailer,
no oil 2" to 5/8" and it has never jambed once. Use it weekly.

3. I like the Dewalt 735 MUCH better than the Makita or any of the
planers of that design style. It is just a really great workhorse