Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_6_] CW[_6_] is offline

Default The $4K Wood Shop

"knuttle" wrote in message

I believe you are missing a rafter square which is a solid metal triangle
with a wide edge such as the Empire 7 In. Magnum Fat Boy Aluminum Rafter
Square at Home Depot. I find this tool to be invaluable in setting
things up when working on the table saw, drill press, checking the square
of you small assemblies, etc.

While most people will say it should not happen these squares are sturdy
enough to survive being wiped from the bench onto the floor and not have
its accuracy effected.

Hope it is more square than a Speedsquare. Never got ahold of one of them
that was square.