Posted to rec.woodworking
Michael Kenefick Michael Kenefick is offline

Default CAUTION !! HF Multifunction Tool

You did not use it? Take it back. They told the maker to put it in
hard to open plastic packaging.

On 11/08/2010 07:27 PM, Ivan Vegvary wrote:
HF MF (Oscillating multifunction tool) works great as mentioned in a
try the difference, and the tools do not interchange. Different hole
pattern. I'm out $ 10. Don't know if I can take it back (Home Depot)
since I totally destroyed the plastic packaging upon trying to open
it.
Be careful out there.

Ivan Vegvary