Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default What a joke

"LSMFT" wrote in message
If you watched this old house this weekend you noticed that because of
environmentalists you can't even kill the poison ivy on your own property
any more. Are thay kidding? I'm not sure what state they are working in;
Mass maybe; but it's probably coming to your state.
I think I'll go dig up some lady slippers in protest.

--
LSMFT

I never watch. Haven't for many years. I quit watching when they stopped
doing projects that real people might choose to do. Very few real people are
willing to drop 500K or more into a renovation even if they are getting some
comps.

--
Colbyt