Posted to alt.home.repair
Mikepier Mikepier is offline

Default Maytag Washing Machine -Fault

On Nov 8, 6:27*am, "
wrote:
Got a front loading- Euroline Maytag washing machine, that is
reporting a fault on the drainage system, and stopping before it
spins. Checked outlet and no blockages, someone suggested filter needs
cleaning. This can be accessed from front (square at front/bottom)-
removed this and pulled out filter. A small grey platic object fell
out- could't work out if this was needed- or where it came from.
Anyone any ideas- or other aresa to look for fault- or even wher I can
get advice (maytag not returned my mail)

Thanks

Does it look like a plug? Most machines from the factory has a plastic
plug on the drain hose that you must remove.