Posted to alt.home.repair
The Henchman[_6_] The Henchman[_6_] is offline

Default dry location only halogen lighting...

"RBM" wrote in message ...

"The Henchman" wrote in message
I forgot to mention this is a ceiling mount fixture

Ground fault protection is for people, not things like fixtures. My guess is
that this fixture is for dry location only because of it's excessive heat.
The lens covering the lamp may burst if a drop of water hits it once it's
hot.

--------

Heats up damn quick. Will burn your finger. You might be right.

Considered GU10 Compact Fluor or LED right now that can match these 50 W.

CFL don't heat up much at 7W to 11 W?? LED are so damn exspensive but are
available in my town.