Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Best ways to clean bathroom tile grout

"Steven L." wrote in m:

I'm a do-it-yourself newbie who's trying to clean the stained grout
(used to be white) between the tiles over the bathtub in my bathroom.

The stains appear to be a combination of soap scum and rust stain.

I've tried several products that claim to be "grout cleaners," but they
haven't worked.

Is there any alternative at this point to stripping all the grout and
regrouting (quite a long job)?

Even some way of staining the grout white again?

-- Steven L.

I know your post is a couple of weeks old. This came out recently. No
new miracle news though.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/life/...olved-2403158/