Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rick Hughes[_3_] Rick Hughes[_3_] is offline

Default TomTom

"Lawrence" wrote in message
Thought I'd just tell you about "my repair" at TomTom.
My TomTom One XL worked perfectly ok but stopped recognising the RDS - TMC
unit when I plugged it in. I contacted TomTom through their website and
they gave me a returns number, a box and a prepaid bag in which to return
it, even though it was out of warranty. After three days they returned a
brand new One XL and RDS unit. Best of all, it had the whole of Western
Europe on it; the original had only UK and Eire. I am quite impressed!

Lawrence

Dutch company obviously values customer service .......