Posted to rec.woodworking
RP[_3_] RP[_3_] is offline

Default This gator's got no power (Lowes new sandpaper)

On Nov 7, 4:05*am, "Upscale" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
Ditto. That stuff cuts like crazeeee... and for a long time too. When
used for its intended purpose, it almost makes sanding drywall mud
fun....I said almost....

Lately, I've been using sandpaper from Mirka. It's design actually does what
it claims and lasts a hell of a long time. Yup, it's expensive, but the need
to use new disks has been cut down tremendously.http://www.atlas-machinery.com/produ...-AE232F1025-5-...

Mirka bulldog gold rocks! I get mine from Woodworkers Hardware, 5" 8
hole 50 sheets for $17.50 or so... They have that Abranet that some
fella recently was talking about there too. I probably buy 90% of my
cabinet building supplies there. No affiliation blah, blah... Good
prices, good service, blah, blah...

RP