Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gage block set question...

One guy I used to know. Invited me to his shop. On the back of the
door was about 50 electrical power cords, cut off gosh knows what. I
also save power cords, and charge plugs. And, and, and.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Richard J Kinch" wrote in message
. ..

Hoarding is a species of mental illness. Often found in metalworking
enthusiasts, who like to make instead of buy, involving a neurotic
block
against spending money and/or a euphoria from saving money.

I had occasion recently to use a wall-wart power supply saved from 30
years
ago. Rather sobering to get that box of stuff down off the shelf and
realize that in those decades I had collected dozens of such items and
(re)
used exactly one.