Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Olbermann Suspended, Rachel Madcow gets identical haircut in support

Steve B wrote:

??? they don't have to go along with the standards a
??? real news outlet has to follow. Olbermann knew the rules and he broke
??? them. So he has to pay the price for it. He should have known better.

Just like the "I don't care about you" asshole that cuts into the line after
passing a whole line of cars by driving on the shoulder. Rules are for the
"small people", as Inside the Beltways call them.

I had someone try that recently. He barely missed a headon collison
witha power pole when his lane ended.

enough left over to pay them.