Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Olbermann Suspended, Rachel Madcow gets identical haircut in support

Steve B wrote:

they don't have to go along with the standards a
real news outlet has to follow. Olbermann knew the rules and he broke
them. So he has to pay the price for it. He should have known better.

Just like the "I don't care about you" asshole that cuts into the line
after
passing a whole line of cars by driving on the shoulder. Rules are for
the "small people", as Inside the Beltways call them.

I've found that backing off a little and letting the asshole cut in actually
improves traffic flow for everybody. I guess I'd rather be 10 minutes late
than dead. =:-O

Cheers!
Rich