Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default Bowling Ball Cannon

Steve B wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote

A simple dead cylinder, and a little imagination is all it takes. Some
gunpowder, some rope fuse from a gun show. A fellow could buy
old gunpowder
fairly cheap from reloaders, I'd imagine. Would that burn too hot,
and create too much pressure?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black powder ONLY!!!

TYVM. Saved me some money, and I'm sure the neighbors are gonna
appreciate it, too.

Reminds me of the time we set off the 55 gal. steel barrel with OA
mix and spark plug. Man, that sucker was LOUD! Got a couple of
windows, too.
We had it cleaned up by the time the PD got there, and all we could
say to their questions was, "Huh?"

Steve

Ears still ringing when they got there , eh ?

--
Snag
Got Guns ?