Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Heat Surge

wrote in message
As a single senior and not very handy, I still get lots of useful
information from this group.
So whats the story with the Heat Surge that I just saw an
infomercial about? Is it a scam? Does it actually save money? Has
anyone tried one? Thanks for any help.

SCAM

It is the same as the $20 space heater from Wal Mart or Lowes, just in a
fancy case.

Yes, it will save money if you just heat the room you are in and let the
rest of the house be very cold. If you want to live the winter in one
room, you may come out ahead. 1500 watts of heat is still 1500 watts of
heat be it from a cheap space heater or a fancy $300 one. No more, no less.
Your choice.