Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Video Monitor "Repeater" Over Network

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 21:52:27 GMT, (Nico Coesel)
wrote:

Jim Thompson
wrote:

Is there a way to "repeat" (*) a monitor over a CAT-5 network?

(*) View from another PC on the network.

There are many software and hardware solutions. Whats the budget?

I'm like Joerg, I can afford anything, but free is always best :-)

I simply want to view the screen, no remote mouse or anything like
that.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| E-mail Icon at
http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 |

Make the world a better place, dismember a Democrat.