Posted to alt.home.repair
Sjouke Burry[_2_] Sjouke Burry[_2_] is offline

Default Ceramic soap dispenser leaks

Higgs Boson wrote:
This is not my biggest problem; it's just annoying.

My toothbrush holder, mug, and soap dispenser are a pattern I really
like.

However, the soap dispenser leaks, how I don't know. No breaks, just
slow
leakage from ??? I retired it for a while, then decided I WOULD
solve this problem.

I thought of pouring some kind of glue or? into the dispenser
and swishing it around, hoping it would coat all around inside at the
base.

Am I just a cockeyed optimist, or is this doable, and if so, what
should I use?

TIA

HB

What is so special about ceramic soap??????