Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Brown Paper Bag Final Sanding?

wrote in message
On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 16:17:27 -0600, "WW"
wrote:

Newspaper makes a perfect "polishing cloth" for cleaning window glass.
Doesn't really mater if it has print on it or not.(but some seem to
think the ink actually helps - I've not noticed one way or the other)

I have found a better way to clean windows, have tried the news paper with
ok results. Use a window cleaner and wipe off with a microfiber towel. The
micro fiber towel will not swish the dirt around but will capture and
retain the dirt. Additionally car wax will help prevent the window from
getting dirty again as quickly and will remove those tough spots.