Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I broke the biggest piece of steel ever!

Gunner Asch on Thu, 04 Nov 2010 19:20:40 -0700

Good point! I "assumed"...and my favorite addage is "Never Assume".

or cast steel.

And yes..make a new one.

Gunner

I don't have tools big enough. And, the damn thing isn't square, the front
has a big radius or an ellipse or some thing like that. Can't I just
duct-tape it?

Duct tape..some wooden dowels..maybe some super glue?

JB Weld. "It will fix everything but a broken heart." Paul
Harvey.

Gunner

--
pyotr filipivich