Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gage block set question...

Rich Grise on Wed, 03 Nov 2010 20:58:00 -0700
On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 23:18:39 -0400, Michael A. Terrell wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
?pyotr filipivich wrote:
??
?? I suspect that many of those who make it through these next few ??
years will develop the old fashion habits of "thrift". ?
?
? Some of us never lost it.

I still have the same one handed down from my Father.

I was mowing lawns & working part time in a TV shop at 13 to buy
tools. I not only still have some of those tools, but the same work ethic
and would rather repair or build something than buy it.

I still have the tack hammer that I made in 9th grade metal shop. ;-)

I came home from woodshop after the first day and said to Dad
"They have straight nails!"

Back in the day, if I made something from scratch, I had to first
make my own scratch.

tschus
pyotr
--