Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default New Shop Layout, I think

"Swingman" wrote in message
On 11/3/2010 12:49 PM, Leon wrote:

You'll wonder what to do with all that space, for about five minutes.

Yeah before we actually decided on this house I had a desire for the "T"
shaped 4 car garages... Man!

Always not enough room but 50% more than I have now.

It makes a lot of sense storing the bulk of the stuff in the smaller bay.
I think the tendency for most would be just the opposite ... I like it.

I still like the concept of everything on mobile bases. I hope that most of
the smaller pieces of equipment that don't need a large area will stay along
the walls. Larger pieces like the TS, Drum Sander, 15" Planer, and BS can
be easily relocated to the larger area of the garage as needed.

That said, I think houses for horses were a fine and noble concept ... for
horseless carriages, never happen around here.

Agreed but there "is" a + to letting her park inside at night when I am not
working on a project, I do have to clean up every once in a while. ;~)

Make her park outside where car's belong...

Wanna help me splain that to her? Bring your fencing mask. LOL