Tom

Default Grizzly G0444Z Question--no reply from Grizzly

"Jeff" wrote in message
om...
Thank you all for your messages. I was going to give Grizzly a call
about the backorder situation if I decide to go with the G0444Z.

Are right tilt saws hard to line up correctly after an angle cut to
get 90 degrees from the table? Seems like a small acurate square
would be all that I would need for that. Thanks again.

I am still making the final adjustments on my new G0444Z. There are
adjustable stops to set the 90 and 45 degree limits of the the blade angle
mechanism. I adjusted them using a combination square against the blade, and
I had the feeling that this was not accurate enough. I was right, it's not
cutting perfectly square and is going to need tweaking to get it right on.
It may be a bit of a PITA to get it perfect, but once adjusted, I think it
will be consistent.

Tom