Nathan Critchlow-Watton

Default Stainless Steel splashbacks

Reestit Mutton wrote in message ...

Should I just go for the cheapest one I can find (1.2mm 304 DPI for £25)?

cheers,
Laurence.

Yes. It's not as if the thickness really matters anyway.

I bought a sheet of S/S 600mm by 790mm, (cut to fit exactly) plus a
strip bent to cover the cooker feet for £12; a sheet the wrong
(standard) size was £50 from Comet, and was made of noticeably thinner
sheet.

Have you decided how to attach it yet? I used silicone sealant, which
has worked brilliantly. Put a couple of screws in place (below the
cooker) just to rest the edge of the sheet on, silicone on the back
and push it on. You only get one chance to line it up right, so be
careful!

Yours,
Nathan