Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default New Shop Layout, I think

On 11/3/2010 5:46 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

I always considered any kind of space that can be used as workspace, it
was used as such. My honey thinks that workspace is a place to pile
junk. She doesn't know that there is a work component to the concept of
workspace. Which can't happen if there is crap piled on the benches,
tools, etc.

Now if I were to ever do that in her quilting room, well, I shudder to
think about that. LOL

I thought I was married to the Queen of Never Leave A Horizontal Surface
Unfilled ... she also has check stubs from 1975, and the granite sink
cutouts from every house I've ever built ...

.... all in the same place!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010