Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default looking for a plywood/lumber hauling trailer

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
Max wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
Max wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote in message
in.local...
In article om,
Puckdropper says...

"Upscale" wrote in
:

*snip*

- Just trying to envison a possible setup that doesn't include
the cost of a trailer, trailer hitch and wiring harness for
brake and turn signal lights. Expense for a trailer necessarily
includes costs for several additional accessories.

Even a decent pick up truck set up includes a variety of
accessories. ;-) Sometimes we might even need the light... Or a
red flag. Depends on your state/province laws regarding material
extending off the bed.

A decent pickup truck has a bed that will take a sheet of plywood
lying flat with the gate closed.

Yabbut who wants to buy a Ford F250 Superduty diesel just to haul
plywood?
Max (owner of one)

Huh??? Every half ton pickup out there comes in a full sized bed
that will haul plywood. Even the 6 foot beds will do the job with
the tailgate down.

--

-Mike-

I think you've been whooshed.

Max

Ya know what - that very thought occurred to me not long after sending out
that reply. Damn...

--

-Mike-

Oh well, all's well that ends well. LOL