Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Just a few thou can ruin a joint.

"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Nov 4, 8:52 am, "Leon" wrote:

I have the "tool" and have used it more times in the last year than I
thought I would ever use it. In particular I needed to create muntons for
my tower bed project earlier this year. Basically I inserted fake window
frames in 8 openings in my head board and foot boards. The pieces were
3/32" thick and all joints were lap joints. Perfect fit for all 96 joints.

We expect no less from you - perfect fits every time. BTW, with your
new 3 horse-drawn carriage shop we're going to expect better than
perfect.

Better would be good.... but more breathing room for sure. LOL