Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default New House/Shop becoming a reality

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Nov 3, 12:41 pm, "Leon" wrote:
Several months ago I mentioned that my wife I were going to sell our home
our son, he recently graduated with his masters degree and has gone to
work
for KPMG.

Last week the sale was final and now we are homeless, so to speak.

Two weeks ago yesterday the forms for the foundation of our new home were
erected. Yesterday the roof decking, windows, siding where there sill be
no
brick or rock, gas plumbing, and sheathing had been installed. Tentatively
we meet with the building supervisor to do a pre dry wall inspection.

I get my 3 car shop, my wife gets her large sewing studio. Yeah!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...tostream/#/pho...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...tostream/#/pho...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...tostream/#/pho...

Building your own is always a trip. Looks like a nice quiet area for a
CNC. G

Congrats!

LOL... reminds me of a comedian I was watching on TV a few years back. He
was telling about a neighbor that let his dog out at night for the sole
purpose of "barking" the place up.

Thanks