Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default OT Texas home values fare better than most (was political puke labeled *FLUSH*)

"JimT" wrote in message
net...

"Robert Green" wrote in message
"HeyBub" wrote in message news:l-

political puke snipped, OT added to the subject, thread renamed and
moderately returned to home repair related topic

heh You were so repulsed you read 4 posts deep into the OT filth.

:-)

Jim

Never said I was repulsed. I read along because sometimes you do find a
diamond ring when swamping out a french drain. So it is with threads.
Heybub at one time had questioned how consumer protection laws could have
effected the meltdown and I now had the time to respond but I didn't back
then.

The subject line was doubly trollish and deserving of note - it was a word
that COULD have something to do with home repair but didn't, nor did it have
OT in the subject heading. So what was your beef again? (-:

--
Bobby G.