Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave B[_3_] Dave B[_3_] is offline

Default DB connectors

On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 20:51:10 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

I need to make up connectors like you see on the back of a computer.
My servo amps have a couple 2 row 15 pin, a 2 row 25 pin, and a 3 row
26 pin places to connect.

I'm seeing a bewildering number of possibilities in digikey. FWIW the
connector plug I'm after is similar to this pictu
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/Dk...name=A32073-ND

or digikey part A32073-ND. I'm not after this part, just trying to
show the connector.

I'm not at all good at soldering in tight places. I much prefer
something that can be made up by crimping. I have a Molex type crimp
tool.

can someone suggest a good series of parts for this?

Karl

Karl
Have you ever used Mouser?
Mouser.com