Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking

Default What is it? Weekend Edition 8

On 2010-11-03, Winston wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

"DoN. Nichols" wrote:

On 2010-11-02, Winston ? wrote:
? DoN. Nichols wrote:
?
? (...)
?
?? And how many people do you expect to know how to decode that
?? these days given how few do bottom posting? :-)
?
? Whfg ybt gb uggc://jjj.ebg13.pbz/vaqrk.cuc
? naq cnfgr lbhe grkg vagb gur jvaqbj.

Lbh cbfg gur vafgehpgvbaf ba ubj gb ebg13 qrpbqr (be rapbqr,
fvapr vg vf n erirefvoyr cebprff) *va* ebg13.

Lbh zhfg ernyyl abg jnag gubfr jub qba'g xabj gb yrnea. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

No need to make it too easy on the NOOBS. ;-)

Think of the message as a reward, after someone spends
half an hour writing a decoder in BASIC.

Or -- sat down and decoded it by hand. (Not too difficult --
just tedious.)

Also -- not too difficult to write a decoder in C (or perl, or
pretty much any reasonable language). Lots of ways to do it.

I don't think that I would want to try it in INTERCAL, however. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564