Posted to uk.d-i-y,free.uk.diy.home
Mathew Newton Mathew Newton is offline

Default How to get discounts at B&Q (2%) and Halfords (4.5%) indefinitely!

On Nov 3, 9:37*pm, Lobster wrote:
...by becoming a free 'Quidco' member, if you aren't one already.

As well as their fairly well-known online shopping cashback scheme, they
also have an 'in-store' scheme with several retailers

Thanks for the heads-up David. I'm a long standing member of Quidco
and earn hundreds every year however I've never found the in-store
retailer list much use to me, mainly given how much of my shopping is
online... A significant exception is DIY-related materials and I
didn't realise B&Q were on there so I'll certainly be going for that.

Mathew