Posted to alt.home.repair
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default *FLUSH*

"HeyBub" wrote in message
JimT wrote:

Didn't your comic-book voting instructions mention that he wasn't
running in this election?

Well...in a way he was. g

I think there is more going on here than just the economy. The
Democrats have a communication problem.

Communications problem? Well, yeah...

"You can keep the insurance policy you have" - then the press reports that
many insurance companies are dropping coverage; for example McDonalds
prepared to drop the "mini-med" policies they had for some 30,000 workers.

"Insurance companies can no longer deny coverage for pre-existing
condtions" - then the press reports that insurance companies are refusing
to write "children-only" policies (used by those whose employers insure
only their employees).

"Your insurance rates will go down" - then we see companies raising rates
north of 20% to cover mandated coverages.

"You coverage will improve" - then we see regulations prohibiting the use
of Medical Savings Accounts for OTC medicines.

So, yeah, the Democrats have a communications problem - the problem is
that the public simply doesn't believe them.

I wasn't surprised, but I sure was dissapointed with prop 19 and the
TX governors race. Look for Perry to run in 2012 for President.

Perry wasn't my first choice (but then I wasn't running), but as bad as
things are in Texas, we're way ahead of most of the other states. For
example, HALF of all new private-sector jobs created in the last two years
were created in Texas.

My beef with Perry is over
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/...ation-death-pe

I'm not against the death penalty, but to kill a man for political purposes
is as despicable as it gets. He will do ANYTHING to get elected.

Jim