Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default New House/Shop becoming a reality

"Leon" wrote

IIRC they were all in the sewing studio......planing where to locate the
quilting equipment. The up stairs has a game room/ sewing studio, full
bath, and one bed room with w/i closet. She is talking about putting a
small refrigerator up there. I may never see her.

Well, you have heard of man caves, right. This is a woman cave. Or
perhaps, more accurately, a quilting cave.

That is the way that it is at my house. If I can't find Dawn, she is in her
quilting room. You have to squeeze into the room because there is a big
cabinet full or fabric right inside of the door. There are shelves down one
side with boxes of fabric that go to the ceiling. With numerous other
crates, boxes, cabinets, etc with even more fabric in the room. This does
not count the three sewing machines, a serger, a fancy table with adapters
for all the sewing machines and various thread racks.

To stay in the room cause an increase in estrogen. She listens to her music
in there.

I know of what you speak. I, too, am married to a quilter.