Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric in North TX Eric in North TX is offline

Default RC spy car as crawlspace inspection device?

On Nov 3, 2:16*am, "james" wrote:
I want to inspect the crawlspace once in a while but don't really enjoy
crawling in it.

Can you use the trakr (RC video camera tank) to inspect the crawlspace or is
there something more appropriate? The camera would need to see in the dark
or have built-in light.

Things I want to checks are : water on the vapor barrier, rodents, detached
insulation, etc.

If it is fairly smooth it could work, that looks very easy to high
center. Were that to happen, you would have to crawl to retrieve it.
Built in light? you could attach a small led flashlight to it.
Here is another thought: http://ardrone.parrot.com/parrot-ar-drone/usa/