Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Complexity of dyes in kitchen cabinets (CO From)

On 11/3/2010 7:53 AM, RicodJour wrote:

Good post. One question. I didn't know that a mechanic's lien could
be recorded prior to work being done. How is that and where are you?

That's a new one on me also ... being constantly required to obtain
releases, I'm pretty familiar with Chapter 53 of the Texas Property Code
and it seems on the surface that the notice requirements would preclude
that.

Then again, I'm not a lawyer, I just play one on the keyboard, and since
it was surely written by the breed, there are undoubtedly trapdoors,
intended or otherwise.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010