Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Duh! Why didn't I do this years ago?

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 13:20:03 -0400, willshak
wrote:

-MIKE- wrote the following:
On 11/2/10 8:33 AM, Leon wrote:

Wait till you discover remote control. ;~)

I'm sorry, what now? :-)

Actually, a remote is still another button to push. I have a foot
switch, now.
Next step will be one of those current sensors that turns on/off
automatically.

Better yet, a voice command remote. "Turn on TV", "Channel 32", "Volume
down", Turn off".

Proper TV automation should consist of one command only, "Turn OFF."

--
Experience is a good teacher, but she send in terrific bills.
-- Minna Thomas Antrim