Posted to rec.woodworking
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Bandsaw blade recommendations

On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 19:18:10 -0600, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

I just ordered a Jet 14" band saw and believe I will need to get one
or more additional blades for specific purposes.

I looked through several threads, some as old as four years, about
Band saw blade recommendations. One brand, Timberwolf, was praised by
some and jeered by others. What are your opinions today?

Thanks for your replies. I think I will try the Woodslicer and the
Timberwolf and see how they work on my saw.

Thanks again.