Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Red is offline

Default OT - How many treaters?

On Oct 31, 8:39*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

After 8 PM we had the teenagers come out. The last
treater looked about 10, girl. With people in a car out
by the curb. That's common, to have someone out at
the street, in a car.

.

Anyone else see the "trunk or treat" setups this year? It seemed to
be kind of popular in several SE states. Families use a big parking
lot, park their cars with the rear facing the center of the lot, open
their trunks and decorate with halloween stuff. The kids go from car
to car trick or treating. I guess it keeps kids more safe by being in
a confined space and under lots of friendly eyes. If it catches on it
might phase out the residential trick or treating.