Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Rare earth magnet question

On Mon, 01 Nov 2010 19:56:24 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

rangerssuck fired this volley in news:cf96a2fc-
:

My kitchen knives, however, live in a drawer that has
an HDPE bar with slots to hold the knoves upright.

Hopefully, edge-up.

LLoyd

Took me forever to get that tidbit through my wifes thick skull.

She said..."it doesnt look right!"

And I replied.."neither does hacking away at the meat with a large
butterknife"

She finally got the idea..though it offends her sense of "kitchen
beauty"

We btw..use knife blocks

Gunner

"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity
isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries
Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,