Posted to alt.home.repair
Barney Fife Barney Fife is offline

Default Group Police

On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 09:28:21 -0700 (PDT), camryguy
wrote:

I don't know about the rest of the users of this group, but there
needs to be some sort of policing going on here. There is way too many
posts about irrelevant topics being added. Anyone else agree?

You tell me who you want me to take care of (wink-wink) and I'll be
happy to do it for you. Just remember, Andy only lets me have one
bullet at a time... wait just a minute... are you that camryguy from
Mt Pilot???

Son-of-a-bitch! Where's that darn bullet! I found it. Everybody
duck, not you camryguy. You're under arrest for being a dip****!