Posted to alt.home.repair
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default Group Police

On Mon, 01 Nov 2010 09:28:21 -0700, camryguy wrote:

I don't know about the rest of the users of this group, but there needs
to be some sort of policing going on here. There is way too many posts
about irrelevant topics being added. Anyone else agree?

Skip over / delete what you don't like - sort of policing, without any
peer review :-)

(Personally I don't mind OT messages - but I hate untrimmed replies*
almost as much as I hate top-posters :-)

* and out of all the usenet ng's I regularly read, this one is way worse
for that than any of the others. Never have been able to work out why!

cheers

Jules