Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth[_4_] FrozenNorth[_4_] is offline

Default Complexity of dyes in kitchen cabinets

On 11/01/10 1:42 PM, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Lew wrote in message
eb.com...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

Sounds to me like the homeowner should ask that all ceiling light boxes
be installed with whatever bracing is needed JUST IN CASE a fan is added
later.

-----------------------
What about the electrical service feeding the fans?

Lew

Admittedly, I've been assuming that before he added another ceiling fan,
there was already a plan place for a box in that same position, to service a
light. In this case, the wiring would be the same. If not, then the $350
charge makes some sense.

Also had all lighting/fans been purchased?
The guy needs to return an existing fixture and pick up a fan, that
costs money, in addition to paperwork, time for the client to pick out
the fan they want assuming they aren't all the same or worst case a
special order style. Too many questions.

--
Froz...