Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Default Complexity of dyes in kitchen cabinets

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

How long do you suppose it would take (in actual hours) to
"administer" one more ceiling fan into the equation? We're not
talking about doing the actual installation. We're talking about
paperwork.

So, how long?

---------
$750 for your contractor.

Since I would have to acquaint myself with the job, I'd want $2K as an
inspection fee, then could give you an educated guess, but $750 seems
a little light, especially since I detest paperwork.

Lew