Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default OT Electricity Generation

On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 06:52:58 -0700 (PDT) someone who may be "Man at
B&Q" wrote this:-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/env...ar-and-GM.html

The article features three people, only one of whom is quoted as
making comments on nuclear, the other two just comment on GM.

The programme will have to be more convincing than the article if it
is to be respected.

One of them, speaking about GM, is quoted as saying,
"Environmentalists did harm by being ignorant and ideological and
unwilling to change their mind based on actual evidence."

If this comment was made about nuclear then it is easy to disprove.
I was in favour of nuclear power, until I actually listened to the
arguments of the opponents, set out to prove they were wrong and
found out that I couldn't.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2000...#pt3-pb3-l1g54