Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - How many treaters?

You are so right. Next year, do you think I should set up an expresso
machine, and serve cups of steaming hot coffee? I could go to the
truck stop, and get a lot of those rip open packs of No-Doz, and give
those out, too.

Well, it's fun to joke about. Then, about 11 PM when Mommies and
Daddies want to go to bed, the kids are still wide eyed, and running
around the house.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I bought 60 boxes of raisins (ounce and a half size).
Gave out 25 or so, leaving.... 35 left? I'll have something
to eat for lunch, next week.

Aren't you supposed to give kids stuff full of chocolate,
sugar.......and caffeine? They need to stay awake to stuff down all
their loot after all.