Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - How many treaters?

Yes, that makes you wonder about last year's resident of the house.
I'm glad the kids were polite. Same, here. Everyone had good manners.
The kids in the 2 and 3 year old range looked mostly bewildered and
confused.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Henchman" wrote in message

This was my first ever Halloween giving our candy (I'm 34) and our
first in
our town and current house.

Had about 40 or so kids. I noticed a number of kids avoided our
house but
went to neighbors on either side so I'm wondering if the previous
owners
participated in Halloween. I think about 15 kids avoided our house
even
though we had all our lights on and cars out of the driveway to make
it
inviting.

Not many teenagers a few. A couple of flirty 14 year olds in
fishnets
knocked on the door at 8:30. They were the last trick or treaters I
asked
if they got a lot of loot and they said no but I looked into the bag
and
they had the most by far all night. I gave them the rest of my candy
so I
didn't have to throw it out in the trash. I hope their parents give
them
lessons, some scoulding on poor choices of costumes at that age but I
have a
feeling many people on my street gave them a lot more candy cause it
was the
end of the night, rather than their looks.

All the teens in my neighborhood were politie, even the ones that
didn't
dress up. A lot of please and thank you. A lot of cute 4 and 5 year
olds
in little costumes that grinned. Not a single arrogant kid. not a
single
unhappy child. A success. Most parents did not come to our door
but
stayed on the street or didn't come althoghter.

It was cold here in southern Ontario. It snowed, water frozen on the
car.
Right now it's 0 C or 32 in the american system.