Posted to alt.home.repair
Ned Flanders[_2_] Ned Flanders[_2_] is offline

Default OT - How many treaters?

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I had 24 trick or treaters, tonight.

I didn't keep track, but it was mostly the standard
costumes. Jack the ripper, pumpkin face, and so on.
One girl maybe 13 or so in a power wheel chair. I
offered to come out and hand the treat to her, but
Mom took it and put in the bag.

About 8 PM, started to rain.

Some of the kids were only 3 or 4 years old. Makes
you wonder what they get out of it. I'd say they
looked totally confused. One boy, about 3 years old,
I handed him raisins. I still had some in my other hand,
and he was cluelessly reaching for them. I reached
back out to shake, and his hand was very cold. I'm
not sure he got much out of the evening.

After 8 PM we had the teenagers come out. The last
treater looked about 10, girl. With people in a car out
by the curb. That's common, to have someone out at
the street, in a car.

I bought 60 boxes of raisins (ounce and a half size).
Gave out 25 or so, leaving.... 35 left? I'll have something
to eat for lunch, next week.

79... I started the night giving out 2 candies per kid, I started to
panic cause I only had 150 treats so I switched to 1 per kid.

Now I have about 50 treats left for myself