Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
J Burns J Burns is offline

Default What is it? Weekend Edition 8

On 10/31/10 6:41 PM, George W Frost wrote:
"J wrote in message
On 10/31/10 1:55 PM, Willem wrote:

http://www.shewee.com/

SaSW, Willem

Aah! Samantha Fountain invented it. They also sell sexy pink pants with
a discreet hole for the spout. I'll have to get a Shewee and some of
those pants. No more indecent exposure charges on the long walk home from
a night of drinking!

It's recommended for scuba divers. I wonder if it would also work in a
swimming pool.

Years ago, I was talking to a retired WW2 Air Force pilot
He was telling me that they used to have a pipe connected, plastic or
rubber, to the pilots water outlet and when they wanted a pee, they just did
The pipe was trailed to the outside and blew away in the wind.
He called it a ****aphone pipe.
Guess it would stop having to go outside on the wing for a leak

The Steven Canyon Show ran from 1958 to 1960. In one episode, the
civilian passenger in a 2-seat fighter pressed his eye against what he
thought was a bomb sight, then asked over the intercom, "What's this?"

"That's the relief tube."