Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default solar panel

In article ,
wrote:

On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 04:18:05 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Oct 29, 8:03*am, wrote:
On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 20:33:01 -0400, wrote:
On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 17:35:31 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 12:54:54 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

And does the place freeze over when they leave at night? *Or when they
are closed for holidays?

No, silly. The mall has huge amounts of thermal mass.

Let me know when the mall is ever closed.

The bottom line would actually be to compare their total energy bill
to other large enclosed malls on a square foot basis.

Sure! Just give me the names of 3 or 4 other malls the same size
located in similar climates!- Hide quoted text -

I'm still waiting for any credible reference that says the stores in
the mall do not have their own heating systems. I gave you a couple
that say they do in fact have their own heating systems. Besides
your own personal claim that these are limited to just small spot
heating, where's the proof?

I guess you'll just have to visit and see for yourself. Obviously
nothing I say will convince you.

My hometown is 42 miles from the mall. I have visited. But I still don't
know what heats it. Where are your references that substantiate your
claim that it is primarily skylights that heat the mall, and that the
statements in the wikipedia article are wrong?