Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buddy Beavers Buddy Beavers is offline

Default Concealed Carry comes to Sacremento County, Libtards shriek and flail wrists

"Hawke" wrote in message
On 10/29/2010 5:31 PM, Shall not be infringed wrote:
On Oct 27, 11:17 pm, robert wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
A permit system infringes the right. It makes the citizen prove his
need for permission from government.

Which is why I don't have a CCW. It is a 'shall issue' state, I have the
required training, and am eligible, but it's a philosophical issue. I
might
not be so philosophical if I lived in Sacramento, but the fact that I
don't
live in some cesspool where I feel the need to be armed to go out for a
quart of milk also is related to my philosophy.

I spend more so that I don't live in such neighborhoods.

When I lived in Illinois I learned that I had to register myself with
the government to legally posess a firearm. So I gave up hunting and
target shooting, and hauled all my stuff, more or less, to my parents
house in Ohio. I felt as if I were in exile in Illinois.

Now I live in Ohio. We also have "shall issue," but again I don't beg
my government for my rights.

What do you do? Just ask God? And whatever he tells you is okay that's
what you do? Just wondering. If you don't get your rights from the state
how do you know what rights God wants you to have or not to have? Get it
from the Bible?

Nitwit. You are already born with those rights. Gave even gave those rights
to atheists, when they were born equal. If a person decides later in life to
not be equal, that is a different story.